Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paul627g
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3 issues...

Hi all,

So I am really just looking for some help. Two days ago I switched from AT&T to Verizon, and got a brand spanking new Note 3. I love it...it's a great device. Only problem is, I can't make or receive calls. It shows full service and 4Glte, surfs chrome super fast, makes and receives texts, but as soon as I try to make a call, it says I'm roaming. Verizon has replaced my SIM card twice and my phone once...nothing has helped. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Default Re: Note 3 issues...

I would take it into a local carrier store and show them first hand what is happening. Let them replace the device again or sim but I wouldn't take much bull being a new customer.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

Global Posts
    22,233 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by swim82 View Post
    Hi all,

So I am really just looking for some help. Two days ago I switched from AT&T to Verizon, and got a brand spanking new Note 3. I love it...it's a great device. Only problem is, I can't make or receive calls. It shows full service and 4Glte, surfs chrome super fast, makes and receives texts, but as soon as I try to make a call, it says I'm roaming. Verizon has replaced my SIM card twice and my phone once...nothing has helped. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Welcome to the forums.
    That is a real bummer. I would ask them to change the device one more time. Hopefully, that will help. Other than that, I cannot think of anything to suggest.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

DID YOU HAVE YOUR NUMBER PORTED OVER FROM AT&T? i BELIEVE IF YOU DID THAT YOUR PROBLEM LIES THERE
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks for your responses,
    I did port the number over from AT&T. I just returned from my local Verizon store...they replaced the sim card and the phone worked fine for about an hour, now back to not making/receiving calls. I'm hesitant to lose my number and still potentially not have service.