Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paul627g
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3 issues...

Hi all,

So I am really just looking for some help. Two days ago I switched from AT&T to Verizon, and got a brand spanking new Note 3. I love it...it's a great device. Only problem is, I can't make or receive calls. It shows full service and 4Glte, surfs chrome super fast, makes and receives texts, but as soon as I try to make a call, it says I'm roaming. Verizon has replaced my SIM card twice and my phone once...nothing has helped. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Default Re: Note 3 issues...

I would take it into a local carrier store and show them first hand what is happening. Let them replace the device again or sim but I wouldn't take much bull being a new customer.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

Global Posts
    17,666 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by swim82 View Post
    Hi all,

So I am really just looking for some help. Two days ago I switched from AT&T to Verizon, and got a brand spanking new Note 3. I love it...it's a great device. Only problem is, I can't make or receive calls. It shows full service and 4Glte, surfs chrome super fast, makes and receives texts, but as soon as I try to make a call, it says I'm roaming. Verizon has replaced my SIM card twice and my phone once...nothing has helped. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Welcome to the forums.
    That is a real bummer. I would ask them to change the device one more time. Hopefully, that will help. Other than that, I cannot think of anything to suggest.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

DID YOU HAVE YOUR NUMBER PORTED OVER FROM AT&T? i BELIEVE IF YOU DID THAT YOUR PROBLEM LIES THERE
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks for your responses,
    I did port the number over from AT&T. I just returned from my local Verizon store...they replaced the sim card and the phone worked fine for about an hour, now back to not making/receiving calls. I'm hesitant to lose my number and still potentially not have service.