Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Just curious :-)

So I just got my N3 in the mail on Thursday. I went out and bought a Otterbox commuter and tempered glass screen protector because the device seemed almost too thin it scared me(anyone else?).. the above is useless information so to the point..

I was wondering if any one is going to stick with an uprooted device and TouchWiz. The reason I ask is because I had an S3 that I rooted and put a different rom on because I hated stock touch wiz.. But this time around it seems the same yet different. I like the fact that I can disable the majority of the bloat ware and such.

Anyone else feel the same way? If not why I would love everyone's input. :-) sorry if there is a thread like this

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Just curious :-)

Yeah I have not chosen to rom. I tried different launchers for my phone but in the end I like touch wiz. It doesn't bother me. Welcome to the Note 3. It's the first phone I truly have enjoyed in a long while.

Rockin my Note 3

TouchWiz is fine, but I am running nova now, mainly because it can backup my home screen layouts.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

I prefer Nova, but that's really because I like to leave my phone in landscape mode a lot. TouchWiz isn't very friendly for that.

I haven't rooted the last 3 phones I've had. I had the .... umm... The Fantasic...or Fantasy...Gosh, I can't remember what that thing was called. but anyway, I rooted that and The Droid Charge I had after that. But the S3, my Note 2, and now my Note 3...I'm fine with it!