How to get camera fish eye effect on Note 3
I'm sure this is probably very remedial but i can't figure it out. Under manage settings for the camera I see the fish eye setting is checked but I can't figure out how to actually apply the setting?
sent from my Note 3
- By Dale_M in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-28-2014, 05:43 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:55 AM
- By Kim Anderson-O in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:31 PM
- By ArtistLogic in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:32 AM
- By wetermommy in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:16 PM