- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Multi Window Problem
I have the Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon) and I do not like the Multi Window. I found how to disable the Multi Window which was good but then I found that some apps or programs are not on my app list or desktop. My files, gmail, google music and some others. How can I add these programs/apps to my home screen for use without the Multi Window?
I have tried clicking and dragging from the multi window to the home page. I've tried adding, editing ect. The only place these programs seem to appear in on my multi window and no way to get them onto other screens.
- 02-18-2014, 07:17 PM #2
- 02-19-2014, 03:29 AM #3
Re: Multi Window Problem
Uhhh if the app is in your multi-window tray then it is also in your app "drawer" meaning all you have to do is press and hold the app and place on whatever home screen you want...most google apps are in a folder called "google" and there is also a "samsung" app folder as well as one called "tools" inside the google folder you will find gmail, google music etc. Inside the tools folder you'll find the calculator, my files etc. And inside the Samsung folder you will find....you guessed it all samsung apps...good luck
Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
- By Team5D in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2014, 11:02 AM
- By pmaisonet in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2014, 10:36 AM
- By weccebonbon in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-21-2014, 03:27 PM
- By galaxyman2010 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 06:27 PM
- By pmaisonet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:25 PM