1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cannot Send Pictures. Need MMS Help

i am having a weird problem. I have a note 3, and when i try to send pictures (.jpeg) through the stock messaging app, it says "select different media" and will not allow me to send it. if i choose hangouts to send the same picture, it will send. however, a friend of mine using a droid x2 ALWAYS says he doesn't get the pictures. he only gets a blank message. when i try sending the same picture through hangouts to my girlfriends S4, a preview of the picture will show on the conversation list of hangouts, but when you open the conversation, the picture does not show and it is also a blank message. if she opens the stock messaging app, the picture will show in there. what is going on? i'm having a few problems here.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Cannot Send Pictures. Need MMS Help

Update:
    My friend with the droid x seems to be receiving pictures i send taken with my camera, but still doesn't receive images saved from the internet.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I could still use some help with this issue. Tried sending an image saved from the Internet to a friend with an iPhone, he just gets a blank message. Images taken with camera send fine, as well as images saved from the chive app. But images saved from Internet will not send
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I've done a little experimenting. It seems that if I download a picture through dolphin browser, it will send properly. But pictures saved through chrome will not. So i wonder if it is a chrome issue.

Quote Originally Posted by music_man185 View Post
    I've done a little experimenting. It seems that if I download a picture through dolphin browser, it will send properly. But pictures saved through chrome will not. So i wonder if it is a chrome issue.
    It might be. Have you tried clearing the chrome browser cache and/or data. This may resolve the issue using chrome. Good luck.

Posted via Android Central App