i am having a weird problem. I have a note 3, and when i try to send pictures (.jpeg) through the stock messaging app, it says "select different media" and will not allow me to send it. if i choose hangouts to send the same picture, it will send. however, a friend of mine using a droid x2 ALWAYS says he doesn't get the pictures. he only gets a blank message. when i try sending the same picture through hangouts to my girlfriends S4, a preview of the picture will show on the conversation list of hangouts, but when you open the conversation, the picture does not show and it is also a blank message. if she opens the stock messaging app, the picture will show in there. what is going on? i'm having a few problems here.
    02-18-2014 07:02 PM
    Update:
    My friend with the droid x seems to be receiving pictures i send taken with my camera, but still doesn't receive images saved from the internet.
    02-21-2014 10:11 PM
    I could still use some help with this issue. Tried sending an image saved from the Internet to a friend with an iPhone, he just gets a blank message. Images taken with camera send fine, as well as images saved from the chive app. But images saved from Internet will not send
    03-16-2014 05:59 PM
    I've done a little experimenting. It seems that if I download a picture through dolphin browser, it will send properly. But pictures saved through chrome will not. So i wonder if it is a chrome issue.
    03-21-2014 11:19 AM
    I've done a little experimenting. It seems that if I download a picture through dolphin browser, it will send properly. But pictures saved through chrome will not. So i wonder if it is a chrome issue.
    It might be. Have you tried clearing the chrome browser cache and/or data. This may resolve the issue using chrome. Good luck.

Posted via Android Central App
    03-24-2014 03:11 PM