- 1 Posts
Entire music library just showed up in ringtones list.
I was moving some new alerts from SD card to phone storage. Now all alerts and notification lists are fine with my new ones and the standard ones that came with the phone. However, when I go to set a ringtone for the ringer, all my music library is listed as options. I don't know how that happened and can't figure out how to get it out of that list. Any suggestions?
- 02-22-2014, 10:47 AM #2
Re: Entire music library just showed up in ringtones list.
Plug your USB cable from you phone to your PC and open the Phone drive. Go to your Notifications folder and see if they show up there. From there you can just drag and drop them to the DCIM folder. You might try restarting your phone, could just be a read glitch
- 02-22-2014, 01:24 PM #3
- 02-22-2014, 01:25 PM #4
- 02-22-2014, 01:32 PM #5
- 02-22-2014, 02:05 PM #6
- 02-22-2014, 02:06 PM #7
- 02-23-2014, 12:54 PM #8
- 1,316 Posts
Save a life & make your life better.
Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
- 02-23-2014, 01:58 PM #9
- By Dunners74 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 11:46 AM
- By xweb10 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 11:23 AM
- By beka89 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2014, 10:05 AM
- By ElinorC in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 10:02 AM
- By ali_kerem in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 08:28 AM