Can't access Play store

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I can't access the Play store on my phone by opening the app. If I go through an ad it works fine. Anyone have an idea what could be causing this?
I've tried clearing the data for it as well.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Another cache and data clear along with another reboot mostly fixed it. Still get a timeout every once and a while but it's at least usable

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
And it started again. Only happens on the Play store home page. Searching works fine. Even tried a hard reset of my phone and that did nothing.

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I was going to suggest uninstall all updates and let it re-update, but your hard reset should have done just that. I had a similar problem on my S2 and wound up deleting my Gmail account and reinstalling it and my play store was fine afterwards.

from my "Note 3" on Tapatalk

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I've seen this happen if you buy / install an app from the Google Play store, and then afterwards Google / the author decides to remove it from the store. SOME of your settings say its there and authorized, some don't. As others have mentioned, deleting your Google account and recreating usually fixes it (as well as a factory reset), as long as you don't let it restore all the apps (i.e. you reinstall the ones from the store individually).

hawksfan01

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Make sure in date and time menu in settings are right. I had the same issue and it was because somehow it was set to manual, and it would not connect to the play store.

Posted via Android Central App

niggashrimp123

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi i just boight a Samsung galaxy alpha and I can't log into my Google account to access my playstore or even gmail. I can't download any apps or owt. It takes me onto the page where you log in to access playstore and it acts like it's going to work then it throws you back to the beginning. Can anyone help me please

zzzzz98

Mar 15, 2017
Visit site
I am having trouble logging into playstore using my google account. Keeps saying that cant connect to google servers or there is a problem communicating with the google servers.i have done a factory reset on the phone but i have had no luck yet. Any ideas on what i can do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC