Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tannerrblake
  • 1 Post By markag6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Neo Hybrid Frame for Note 3

I purchased the Spigen Neo Hybrid for my Note 3 and it is great. If you are familiar with the case then you know the bumper/frame come in different colors. Does anyone know where I can purchase the bumper/frame without have to buy a complete new case? I emailed Spigen a few days earlier, but no response yet.

Default Re: Neo Hybrid Frame for Note 3

You probably have to buy a whole new case. Spigen or ebay might be your best bet. I just bought the same case (in silver) for my note 3. I can't wait for it to get here.

Posted via Android Central App
    Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I have the silver one and it isawesome. I found the bumper/frames for the S3 and S4 on Amazon. Just keeping my fingers crossed for the Note3.

I have the gold one looks sweet. Don't know where to buy the bumper on it own either.

I emailed Spigen about this same thing and got this response:

Thank you so much for contacting us and we appreciate your patience.
    Ill be more than happy to assist you with your question.

Unfortunately, we do not currently have any plans to create these frames.
    However, we will definitely consider your interest! We are keeping a log of how many people want this product. Thank you for that suggestion.

I guess what that means is keep emailing them! If enough people want them, there's a chance that they'll start selling them seperately.

Thanked by:
    dc5_k20z1 likes this.

Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts

I have the bright red one!! I'd love to get a silver frame and mix it up!

I've got the silver neo hybrid. I really like it. Doesn't add extra bulk to the phone and it looks nice.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon
    sforsyth01 likes this.

Just buy a fake one for the frame

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I have this case in the yellow, its pretty awesome. I do wish i could switch the frame out to change it up.

Does anyone notice the buttons for the volume and power being loose? They work fine but seem like they may fall out?

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1229 View Post
    I have this case in the yellow, its pretty awesome. I do wish i could switch the frame out to change it up.

Does anyone notice the buttons for the volume and power being loose? They work fine but seem like they may fall out?
    Yah I also have that problem
    The buttons wobble

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    734 Global Posts

I have that case for the iPhone 5s and the buttons are loose on the case. They work perfectly though. I have not bought the case for my Note 3 yet but probably will. It's a great case. I don't worry about them falling out. I have not heard of that happening.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP/ Franco Kernal

Just got mine today, and I love it. I've never had a case on a phone before but this phone is too big! I'm also worried about the looseness of the buttons but I've not heard of them falling off.

The buttons on mine do work perfectly as well. Almost wished i got the gold or metal slate color, but the yellow has definitely grown on me bigtime. Now I'm just waiting for tech armor to replace my ballistic glass screen protector (first one has an imperfection in the glass) and ill be all set!

Yeah, mine too. Not a big deal.

I have this case too. It's the only case I have liked on any phone I have ever had.

The buttons are loose but don't feel as if they are going be an issue. I too wish I could change it up. I have the silver, but would love to switch out with yellow and red every now and then.

Global Posts
    5,165 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Its pretty lame they don't offer the frame separately, like they do on the Slim Armor case which is interchangeable.

ROM
    Stock FP5

Quote Originally Posted by tannerrblake View Post
    I emailed Spigen about this same thing and got this response:

Thank you so much for contacting us and we appreciate your patience.
    Ill be more than happy to assist you with your question.

Unfortunately, we do not currently have any plans to create these frames.
    However, we will definitely consider your interest! We are keeping a log of how many people want this product. Thank you for that suggestion.

I guess what that means is keep emailing them! If enough people want them, there's a chance that they'll start selling them seperately.

I've been searching for the frames separately but never had any luck. Thanks for sharing.

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts

Only thing I dislike about it is the way the back picks up oils. It seems to not be able to be cleaned off also. Anyone know how to clean these and remove hand oils from the back/black tpu piece?