- 12 Posts
Random drop calls
My gf and I both had note 3 since it came out. We never dropped our phones hard on the ground, but we've been getting dropped calls and bad reception for a past month. We usually talk on the phone at night, but after about an hour or so, it randomly drops the call but not everyday. I'm thinking about going tothe store and replace our phones, but has this happen to anyone here?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-24-2014, 02:04 AM #2
- 1,320 Posts
Re: Random drop calls
My friend is having similar issues but only at her residence. She lives near one of towers and they told her the tower is tagged for an upgrade so she's waiting it out supposedly to take place within 30 days.
Deb from my Note 3Deb
Save a life & make your life better.
Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
- 02-24-2014, 05:13 PM #3
- By htc evo 4g in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 16Last Post: 03-06-2014, 05:19 PM
- By drose0 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2014, 01:35 PM
- By zhstiles in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2014, 06:53 AM
- By projectmx in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 02-24-2014, 02:21 PM
- By Carlo Villa in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2014, 06:29 PM