volume inconsistent

jmf283

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I love my note 3 from Verizon. The only problem is the volume is inconsistent. It'll play at the volume I set, then get really low, after a few minutes it'll go back to normal, then restart the cycle. I notice it when I'm just playing it through the phone's speaker and I notice it when Bluetooth streaming. I haven't tried through head phones.

I've tried clearing the cache. I've tried closing all open apps. I've tried rebooting the phone. I've also tried A2DP from the play store. I'm not rooted and would only consider it as a last resort.

I tried searching through various forums and Google searches but have come up empty.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Posted via Android Central App

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
While I have not had this issue, I read that if you disable the equalizer on google music, that is a workaround. Maybe someone else here has a better place to start with that issue. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

jmf283

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! It literally worked instantly once I turned the eq off.

Bummer though...playing through the speaker I don't hear a difference, but I can hear a huge difference while Bluetooth streaming

I appreciate the advice

Posted via Android Central App

Bluelens

Dec 9, 2010
www.jmhoover.com
I am having the same issues listening through the Google Music app with me headphones. I switched over to the Samsung Music app to see if the same thing was happening and I didn't notice it on my commute home yesterday. I will try to EQ trick like Johnly mentioned too.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I am using an app called EQualizer (Play Store) and have never had the volume changing issue. It also changes the presets to the type of music playing automatically and changes as necessary on the fly for each selection playing.