AutoSync keeps turning off

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
It's getting very frustrating - I have app data (calendar, pop3 mail, etc) that get's sync'd with my desktop and email servers. But, every few days, AutoSync gets turned off. I downloaded the app "AutoSync OnOff", thinking it could help to re-enable autosync. But, even that won't work - it turns it on momentarily, but then it shuts off within a second or two. It seems I have to go into Settings | Accounts/Google and click on my Google Account and then click "Sync now". That syncs all my accounts. It's not until I do this that I can then turn autoSync back on.

Anyone know why auto sync turns off by itself in the first place, and if there's a way to keep it on?

thanks,
bert

checkoutmyash

May 5, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem and figured out that it was Battery Doctor. There was a switch deep in the settings that I had overlooked. Since I have had no problems with battery life, I deleted Battery Doctor and the problem was resolved.

Shawn Jannasch

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I searched for this exact problem and yes, i do have Battery Doc installed. Even with it my battery life is taxed like mad when using my Note III which most times is quite system intensive. I try to stay plugged most of the time but sometimes i just cant. Z70Mike, is there any chance you might recall where that setting was at in Battery Doc? I really like the app and would hate to have to toss it. TIA

Adeyemi Adejonwo

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I also have a new tablet with no user app installed by me, but encountered same issues.
I later discovered that a battery saver app (DU battery) was pre-installed.
THAT PREINSTALLED APP WAS THE PROBLEM, I disabled it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34