AutoSync keeps turning off
It's getting very frustrating - I have app data (calendar, pop3 mail, etc) that get's sync'd with my desktop and email servers. But, every few days, AutoSync gets turned off. I downloaded the app "AutoSync OnOff", thinking it could help to re-enable autosync. But, even that won't work - it turns it on momentarily, but then it shuts off within a second or two. It seems I have to go into Settings | Accounts/Google and click on my Google Account and then click "Sync now". That syncs all my accounts. It's not until I do this that I can then turn autoSync back on.
Anyone know why auto sync turns off by itself in the first place, and if there's a way to keep it on?
- 02-26-2014, 09:48 PM #2
- 05-05-2014, 01:12 PM #3
- 03-03-2015, 03:10 AM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: AutoSync keeps turning off
I searched for this exact problem and yes, i do have Battery Doc installed. Even with it my battery life is taxed like mad when using my Note III which most times is quite system intensive. I try to stay plugged most of the time but sometimes i just cant. Z70Mike, is there any chance you might recall where that setting was at in Battery Doc? I really like the app and would hate to have to toss it. TIA
- By samsunglifestyle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2014, 07:00 PM
- By jerrycai in forum LG G2Replies: 14Last Post: 09-12-2014, 08:26 PM
- By rumblefish_454 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 06:40 PM
- By n2468 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 9Last Post: 02-26-2014, 07:50 AM
- By sasisai in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:02 AM