window view case
I upgraded on Friday from the Note2. And switched to the edge program. I purchased a case from Verizon retailing at 59.99 . I get a corporate discount.
I registered the note3 on Samsung site and they gave me. 50% coupon towards an accessory. The SAME exact case. Verizon sells
for 59.99 is 49.99 on Samsung's site.
:I don't know why such a variance in the price. The cases I had for the Note2 was the same with Verizon and Samsung.
I called customer care and unlike prior experiences they did not want to assist and put it on the store. I called the store and they said there is an agreement with Samsung allowing them to price accessories at what they want.
I showed them the price on the Samsung site and they credited my account the difference.
I don't think it us right to price gauge customers. If you purchased the case and check out Samsung's site I hope Verizon gives you a credit for the difference.
The right thing for them to do is lower the price to 49.99 and be the same price as Samsung.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-26-2014, 03:11 AM #2
Re: window view case
You're fighting an up hill battle. Best Buy also sells it for $60 but currently has it on sale for $50. My guess is Samsung sells it a bit cheaper since they're an online store front while Verizon can offer it in store thus no shipping. That's in addition to the accessory discounts so many of us get so Verizon is making up the difference sort of speak.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
- 02-28-2014, 11:49 AM #4
- 03-02-2014, 07:29 PM #6
- By homerun79 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 12-15-2015, 10:41 AM
- By sosnow in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 8Last Post: 05-09-2014, 11:29 PM
- By angry english in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2014, 02:00 PM
- By mohlin in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 02:51 PM
- By JJ623 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 10:06 PM