moving photos to SD card

jon1163

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
So I bought a new SD card and installed it on my Verizon Samsung Note 3. I formatted the micro SD and, when I go to "storage" under "settings" it said that I have a total space of 29.71GB. I went to "apps", "tools", "my files", "images", and selected all my photos. I clicked on the settings menu and then "Move", "SD Memory card", made a file called "photos" and clicked on it then clicked on "Move here" in the top right hand portion of the screen....no photos are going over. Can anyone help please?

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
So I bought a new SD card and installed it on my Verizon Samsung Note 3. I formatted the micro SD and, when I go to "storage" under "settings" it said that I have a total space of 29.71GB. I went to "apps", "tools", "my files", "images", and selected all my photos. I clicked on the settings menu and then "Move", "SD Memory card", made a file called "photos" and clicked on it then clicked on "Move here" in the top right hand portion of the screen....no photos are going over. Can anyone help please?

maybe try moving them from the gallery app. when the app is open hit menu and select "select item" , try selecting just one to begin with, then hit menu again and select "move", at that point it opens up a folder tree.... just a thought

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Put 1 picture in your photo folder (that way it will show up in your gallery). Open gallery and long press on the camera folder (the one that is on the phone storage) and then drag that folder to the photo one.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000