- 1 Posts
moving photos to SD card
So I bought a new SD card and installed it on my Verizon Samsung Note 3. I formatted the micro SD and, when I go to "storage" under "settings" it said that I have a total space of 29.71GB. I went to "apps", "tools", "my files", "images", and selected all my photos. I clicked on the settings menu and then "Move", "SD Memory card", made a file called "photos" and clicked on it then clicked on "Move here" in the top right hand portion of the screen....no photos are going over. Can anyone help please?
- 02-26-2014, 11:37 AM #2
- 966 Posts
- 02-26-2014, 04:32 PM #3
Re: moving photos to SD card
Put 1 picture in your photo folder (that way it will show up in your gallery). Open gallery and long press on the camera folder (the one that is on the phone storage) and then drag that folder to the photo one.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
- By Sandra Arnold in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 05:44 PM
- By lfjj in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 09:53 PM
- By briancook451 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:13 AM
- By lfjj in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:08 AM
- By michaelkelly923 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 12:53 AM