Note 3 Email App - Spam Filtering
I realize the email app on my Note 3 is not unique to my phone, but I wanted to ask those who had the same base email app installed. I've got my email app setup to retrieve email from my ISPs mail servers. I've recently started receiving a lot of spam in my mail app. It's still being caught by my ISPs servers because when I check via web mail interface it's in the spam folder.
When I check the settings on the mail app, there is a setting for entering spam email addresses , but that is so cumbersome. I can't believe there's not and easier way. I've taken to hitting reply to the spam email, copying the from address and then pasting that into the spam email settings in the app.
Appreciate any help...
- 02-28-2014, 04:20 AM #2
- 286 Posts
Re: Note 3 Email App - Spam Filtering
My only "solution" to this was to delete my email account from my phone and re - add it. Since then I haven't had the problem resurface. Perhaps you could try that, I'm sure others will have better and more specific advice for your problem, but I thought I would share my experience just incase it may help.
Posted via Android Central App
- By ITworksLLC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:47 PM
- By LycosOmega in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:12 PM
- By hanchi in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 04:04 PM
- By Nanfoodle in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:29 PM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:27 PM