- 02-26-2014, 11:14 PM #2
- 02-27-2014, 09:32 AM #3
Re: bluetooth connecting trouble with jbl charge
yeah I've paired the charge with many things. I know how it works lol. The charge will be flashing and the Note will be searching and will come up with nothing. I tried it so many times I went ahead and bought a 3.5 audio cable to connect it. Would much rather be able to keep the Note in my pocket than plugged in.
- 02-27-2014, 09:58 PM #5
- 02-27-2014, 10:13 PM #6
Re: Note 3: bluetooth connecting trouble with jbl charge
A friend has the same problem pairing the JBL Charge to the Note 3 though the JBL Charge pairs to everything else without a hitch.
I can't get the Note 3 to pair to my Bluetooth TV sound bar even though it pairs with the Note 8, S3 and S4.
Furthermore, these are the only two devices that the Note 3 will not pair with of the half dozen devices I have.
UPDATE: Trying to pair a couple of more times with the JBL Charge and the Note 3 resulted in a successful pairing. The issue I was having was actually getting into "pairing mode" on the JBL Charge.
UPDATE DEUX: Digging out the instruction manual for my VIZIO sound bar I found that I was not really getting the sound bar into pairing mode, confused on the particular light show on the sound bar I was supposed to see. Once I got that straigthened out the Note 3 paired in a flash. Can't blame the phone for operator error.
Last edited by beh; 03-05-2014 at 10:49 AM.Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V
Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A
Galaxy S4 SGH-1337
Galaxy S3 SGH-1747
Galaxy Note 8 SGH-1467
Galaxy Tab 2 7" GT-P3113
Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7510
- By beeare in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 02-27-2014, 06:05 PM
- By mkmilan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2014, 11:59 AM
- By Lauren Tyler in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2014, 12:02 AM
- By Love Divine in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:58 PM
- By pcprik in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 06:58 PM