- 02-28-2014, 07:23 PM #2
- 02-28-2014, 10:35 PM #3
- 03-01-2014, 07:46 AM #4
- 03-01-2014, 10:28 AM #5
Re: Verizon Note 3: Kingo root safe?
It didn't trip Knox for me. But I had to install a program called safestrap. To be able to install a custom rom. I haven't read up 100% on safe strap. But i believe it's the only way to get a custom rom without tripping Knox on a non dev unit.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
- 03-01-2014, 10:39 AM #6
- By Drew Childers in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2014, 02:52 AM
- By inc55 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 03-01-2014, 12:11 PM
- By Abdal Jaquez in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-28-2014, 09:44 AM
- By amcap in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:22 AM
- By Karthik Kumar1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 05:22 PM