Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Magazine ui?

    Will the note3 ever get the new magazine ui??

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  2. #2  
    jweimn's Avatar

    Posts
    337 Posts
    Global Posts
    357 Global Posts

    Default Re: Magazine ui?

    Quote Originally Posted by tanker8764 View Post
    Will the note3 ever get the new magazine ui??

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    No all signs point to never. It even appears that the magazine UI will be discontinued now that Google and Samsung reached some kind of agreement.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Magazine ui?

    Thanks. That's sad it looked promising.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  4. #4  
    jweimn's Avatar

    Posts
    337 Posts
    Global Posts
    357 Global Posts

    Default Re: Magazine ui?

    Quote Originally Posted by tanker8764 View Post
    Thanks. That's sad it looked promising.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Yes in a way it did but it was just too heavy of a UI. My biggest thing was samsung should have an option to turn it off but that's just my opinion.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  5. #5  
    n8ter#AC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    963 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (4.3)

    Default Re: Magazine ui?

    Quote Originally Posted by jweimn View Post
    Yes in a way it did but it was just too heavy of a UI. My biggest thing was samsung should have an option to turn it off but that's just my opinion.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    It's not really much worse than Blinkfeed (if at all) or the My Magazine feature in the Note 3, which AFAICT doesn't really impact performance at all on the One/One Max or Note 3.

Similar Threads

  1. Will Galaxy S4 get the updated Touchwiz UI?
    By dsl4life in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 03:16 PM
  2. Adding widgets to the list of available widgets within Magazine UX?
    By DAS in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:35 AM
  3. Galaxy S5: TouchWiz UI or Magazine UX?
    By UJ95x in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:18 PM
  4. Disabling My Magazine?
    By ShaggyKids in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2014, 06:33 PM
  5. my magazine has stopped working pop up
    By heather_dunphy in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2014, 08:16 AM

Posting Permissions