- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Verizon Note 3: why do I get 1x so much?
New to Samsung. I have had Motorola Droid RAZR before I upgraded. Usually my signal in my house is 3g and once in awhile a 4g signal. Since I started using this Samsung phone, my signal shows 1x most of the day. Is it the phone or a weak signal from Verizon?
- 03-09-2014, 09:33 AM #2
Re: Verizon Note 3: why do I get 1x so much?
Take a look on Verizon's coverage map, does it show 3g or 4GLTE coverage at your house? Also keep in mind coverage is only guaranteed outdoors so test outdoors too. If you aren't getting 1x outdoors then definitely call Verizon
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- 03-09-2014, 03:52 PM #3
- By Grimgrak in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2014, 06:08 AM
- By Ledward1245 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 04-14-2014, 03:48 PM
- By grove53 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2014, 02:16 PM
- By CTBB33 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2014, 03:40 PM
- By Dude2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2014, 03:06 PM