Verizon Note 3: TouchWiz crashing?
So suddenly today I keep getting "Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home has suddenly stopped." out-of-the-blue. Never happened before enough it is happening quite often all day today? Ideas?
Big Red Note 3
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-12-2014 at 09:52 AM.Droid Eris -> HTC EVO -> S2 -> S3 -> Note 2 -> S4 -> Note 3 -> S5
- 03-08-2014, 09:53 PM #2
Re: TouchWiz crashing?
It might be a cached data conflict. Have you cleared cache in recovery?
- 03-12-2014, 09:36 AM #5
- Droid Eris -> HTC EVO -> S2 -> S3 -> Note 2 -> S4 -> Note 3 -> S5
- 03-20-2014, 07:35 AM #8
- 03-20-2014, 08:03 PM #9
- 80 Posts
Re: Verizon Note 3: TouchWiz crashing?
Once re-enabled, start it up and accept the 4 conditions, after it's running, go to its setup menu item and turn off the start via home button on home screen.
It'll still activate by an upswipe on the home screen but not via the home button.
Sent from my Note 3 via Tapatalk
- 05-11-2014, 05:51 PM #10
- 09-12-2014, 12:49 PM #11
- By Monica Williams1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2014, 04:35 AM
- By Dude2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2014, 02:06 PM
- By Marielle Nikka Dionisio-Oliveros in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 12:05 PM
- By stalemate1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2014, 01:31 PM
- By Maria Boyce in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2014, 11:21 AM