Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paul627g
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default This forum/app: can I set it to open this sub-forum (note3 Verizon) automatically when I open the a

Newbie here.. Just downloaded this app and registered, but when I open the AndroidCentral app, I then have to navigate to "Forums/Samsung Android /Verizon/etc.... Is there a way to set it to open this particular sub-forum automatically, without wading thru the above steps? Thanks

FARTGUYS. COM.... Funny!!

Global Posts
    18,880 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: This forum/app: can I set it to open this sub-forum (note3 Verizon) automatically when I open t

Quote Originally Posted by FartguysDotCom View Post
    Newbie here.. Just downloaded this app and registered, but when I open the AndroidCentral app, I then have to navigate to "Forums/Samsung Android /Verizon/etc.... Is there a way to set it to open this particular sub-forum automatically, without wading thru the above steps? Thanks

FARTGUYS. COM.... Funny!!
    I know with the AC Forums app, you can subscribe to that particular forum and that will save some steps.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:

Default Re: This forum/app: can I set it to open this sub-forum (note3 Verizon) automatically when I open t

That is correct. Subscribe to the forum or threads of choice then as shown in the screenshot below you can go straight to them from selecting by category / favorite threads or forums which is the same as subscribe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This forum/app: can I set it to open  this sub-forum (note3 Verizon) automatically when I open the a-1394546929170.jpg  
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.