Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  • 1 Post By Paul627g
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default This forum/app: can I set it to open this sub-forum (note3 Verizon) automatically when I open the a

Newbie here.. Just downloaded this app and registered, but when I open the AndroidCentral app, I then have to navigate to "Forums/Samsung Android /Verizon/etc.... Is there a way to set it to open this particular sub-forum automatically, without wading thru the above steps? Thanks

FARTGUYS. COM.... Funny!!

Global Posts
    31,642 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Default Re: This forum/app: can I set it to open this sub-forum (note3 Verizon) automatically when I open t

Quote Originally Posted by FartguysDotCom View Post
    Newbie here.. Just downloaded this app and registered, but when I open the AndroidCentral app, I then have to navigate to "Forums/Samsung Android /Verizon/etc.... Is there a way to set it to open this particular sub-forum automatically, without wading thru the above steps? Thanks

FARTGUYS. COM.... Funny!!
    I know with the AC Forums app, you can subscribe to that particular forum and that will save some steps.
    Paul627g likes this.

Default Re: This forum/app: can I set it to open this sub-forum (note3 Verizon) automatically when I open t

That is correct. Subscribe to the forum or threads of choice then as shown in the screenshot below you can go straight to them from selecting by category / favorite threads or forums which is the same as subscribe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This forum/app: can I set it to open  this sub-forum (note3 Verizon) automatically when I open the a-1394546929170.jpg  
    Golfdriver97 likes this.