Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default got a note 3 yesterday

So yesterday I traded my droid maxx for a note 3. I loved the maxx, but after having the note 2 last year I really missed it. So far I can say I am impressed. The spen is def a lot more handy on the 3. The screen is nice and the battery is lasting as long as the note 2 did, which was a concern for me. I love the slight design change, mainly because the otterbox defender is also redesigned so its not as bulky as the note 2 was.
    I will say that I am in NO HURRY for kitkat. I see a lot of people wanting it but when I got it on my maxx there wasnt a big difference. .. and the battery didnt last quite as long. Jelly bean is still a good system and really second to none.
    Anyway, as I said in another post I have nothing bad to say about the droid maxx and the touchless controls are awesome. I just missed the note 2 and decided to go back.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: got a note 3 yesterday

ConGrats on your new NOTE3. I'm enjoying mine as well. Nothing bad to say about this BEAST of a smartphone

348 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts
    AOKP B4 JB/Franco M5

Congrats on your new phone. I just got my note 3 today and it's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

It really is! And since I have the otterbox im realpy glad they redesigned it.. the thinner case and the home button covered really protect this awesome machine.. so far I havent had any of the issues ive read about, I dont root or use other launchers I just use it like it comes and its been great

Congrats! I love me Note 3. There isn't enough space to explain why I feel this way. I changed my 3200 mAh battery to a 10,000 mAh battery. It came with its own case. It now last the whole weekend without recharging.