Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default price? best deal

What is the best deal anyone has gotten on a note 3? My gf wants one but wants to spend theleast as possible.

Default Re: price? best deal

I got the note 3 for free after visa prepaid card on contract on Black Friday weekend.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

$49 through VZW with discount code and trade in.

Deb from my Note 3
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.

Depends on if you are willing to sign a new 2 year contract. You can find deals at various times with Best Buy, Amazon, etc.

From Amazon
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Black 32GB (Verizon Wireless)
    by Samsung
    4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (152 customer reviews)
    $149.99 – $709.99
    Price varies with service agreement
    Plan Options From Verizon Wireless
    To buy, please enter your 5-digit ZIP Code.

If you have unlimited data and do not want to lose it you may need to get creative.

The Verizon Forum discusses ways to keep unlimited data when upgrading

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

199 seems to be the best deal I can find its for an upgrade on a line that doesnt have unlimited anyways. I would like to get it down to 100

$199 with 2 year contract at Verizon.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    "Size does matter!"

Quote Originally Posted by Multanii YO View Post
    199 seems to be the best deal I can find its for an upgrade on a line that doesnt have unlimited anyways. I would like to get it down to 100
    Eventually it will but it may take a while.

Deb from my Note 3
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Multanii YO View Post
    It would probably have to be a sale. Normal retail price won't drop to $100 anytime soon. I did pick my first Note 3 up for $90 on contract on release day, so you never know.

I paid 188 last week at Sams Club and you just pay tax on that price, not the full price like Verizon will hit you with.
    yeah I had to re-new for two years, but thats no big deal.

- also I have learned the phone really has nothing to do with anything, if they release something new this year (like the Note 4?) I can just get it and sign up
    for two years from that date and sell my note 3 - my kids figured that out, they get a new phone every 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by BBSeattle View Post
    Depends on if you are willing to sign a new 2 year contract. You can find deals at various times with Best Buy, Amazon, etc.

From Amazon
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Black 32GB (Verizon Wireless)
    by Samsung
    4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (152 customer reviews)
    $149.99 $709.99
    Price varies with service agreement
    Plan Options From Verizon Wireless
    To buy, please enter your 5-digit ZIP Code.

If you have unlimited data and do not want to lose it you may need to get creative.
    Nothing creative needed, just pay full retail ($700.00) and you keep your unlimited data. I have unlimited data, used about 4GB a month on my Thunderbolt. Paid full retail on my Note 3 at a Verizon store, and have used 6 to 8GB per month. It'll only take about 6 months to make up the difference in price for subsidized price on a tiered plan vs full retail on my unlimited plan.

Sent from my Note 3 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by donc13 View Post
    Nothing creative needed, just pay full retail ($700.00) and you keep your unlimited data. I have unlimited data, used about 4GB a month on my Thunderbolt. Paid full retail on my Note 3 at a Verizon store, and have used 6 to 8GB per month. It'll only take about 6 months to make up the difference in price for subsidized price on a tiered plan vs full retail on my unlimited plan.

You can wait for a sale, full retail has dropped to $600 a few times.

Also it is true that you can pay full retail but some prefer to use the upgrade since it is cheaper

Clearly missing the point of the OP and taking this in the wrong direction. The OP wants to spend as little as possible up front.....read through the thread.
    He doesn't have unlimited data, this was mentioned in post #6.

Quote Originally Posted by donc13 View Post