No Voice mail number on SIM

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Phone is saying there's no VM number on my SIM card. Does anyone know how to remedy this?

Not sure exactly what you mean - do you mean that when people are calling you they're being told that your voicemail is not set up?

OR

There isn't a number listed to check your own voicemails?

If it's either of these above try dialing *86 on your phone - that is both the number to retrieve your voicemails and to set it up also.

If it's a different problem if you can clarify a little more then I'm sure we can all help you out :)

Hope this info was a wee bit helpful if either of those were your problem. If not I'm sure others will be able to help you like they've helped me too.

Sarks.

Posted via Android Central App

Sue Olson Elliott

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Not sure exactly what you mean - do you mean that when people are calling you they're being told that your voicemail is not set up?

OR

There isn't a number listed to check your own voicemails?

If it's either of these above try dialing *86 on your phone - that is both the number to retrieve your voicemails and to set it up also.

If it's a different problem if you can clarify a little more then I'm sure we can all help you out :)

Hope this info was a wee bit helpful if either of those were your problem. If not I'm sure others will be able to help you like they've helped me too.

Sarks.

Posted via Android Central App

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
after the update one of the first things i did was click on the voicemail notification in the notification bar....it had me run through completely resetting up my voicemail, new message, pin, etc. you might want to call verizon and see if you can just go through set up. i almost didn't bother with it cuz it did set up the free visual voicemail at the same time, but the ongoing notification was driving me crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs