Note 3 Camera?

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering if there is any way to keep the note 3's camera in HDR mode? Every time I start the app I have to change it back to HDR mode. I was wondering if there is any way to always keep the camera in HDR mode. I know the Droid Maxx can do it and the iphone's can too.

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't believe there is a way, but in the aspect of why isn't there, mostly because you really don't want your phone camera in HDR all the time because it's a slower shot and takes longer to process and shoot. One of the features of the Galaxy line's cameras is taht they are much faster than the normal ones. At this point they may not be anymore, but the S3 talked about the almost instant shooting and things like that making the camera faster. If you accidentally put it in HDR and it stayed there, SOME people would get crazy mad because this stupid camera takes for ever suddenly, trust them, they tried everything and nothing helps... by everything they mean that closed the camera, cussed a few times and opened it up again. So, to save from the morons, they make everything "easier" for everyone. Ain't technology grand? This is the exact thing I don't like about the iphone is youcan't really customize it and do what you want. Apple has chosen what you want instead.

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I absolutely agree about the iphone part of that. Was an iphone user for a while before switching to android. I see what your saying and it definitely makes sense just sucks that it affects people that may want this option. I personally dont mind the extra split second it takes to take a picture. I find it more annoying that I have to open the camera and change the mode every time to take the picture if thats what I want. But thats my personal preference and what i would like may not fit everyone else.