Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pdub73
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Anybody have current list of "Safe to Turn Off" apps for Note 3 *Verizon* ?

I saw a list for ATT but the apps list was very different than what I have.

Also, I'd like to know what I specficially need "Samsung account" for ? (I think I accidentially created one a while back when I was using the phone).

THANKS!

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts

Default Re: Anybody have current list of "Safe to Turn Off" apps for Note 3 *Verizon* ?

These are the apps I disabled...I haven't had any issues... You need the Samsung account for the watch on app and other Samsung apps...

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anybody have current list of "Safe to Turn Off" apps for Note 3 *Verizon* ?-1394876069256.jpg   Anybody have current list of "Safe to Turn Off" apps for Note 3 *Verizon* ?-1394876081837.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    Spencerdl likes this.

Default Re: Anybody have current list of "Safe to Turn Off" apps for Note 3 *Verizon* ?

Quote Originally Posted by pdub73 View Post
    These are the apps I disabled...I haven't had any issues... You need the Samsung account for the watch on app and other Samsung apps...

Thanks for the info....This will definitely come in handy

Thank you!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    "Size does matter!"

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts

No problem...

You really can't disable anything that will do any harm without root.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts

I'm not rooted, and won't be for awhile...and the above disabled apps haven't caused any issue since 10/10/13, granted everyone has different apps and configurations, but for those who aren't ready to root those apps aren't essential
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I'm more interested in knowing about the dozen or so SAMSUNG apps preinstalled on my phone, etc. BTW, I dont even see a few of the apps on your list/phone.

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts

Well those screenshots only show the apps I actually turned off...I use the Samsung apps from time to time and they don't cause any significant battery drain or anything like that...

But if u want 9 of the 16 apps can be disabled/turnedoff...

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts

I don't think anything will happen if u disable these

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anybody have current list of "Safe to Turn Off" apps for Note 3 *Verizon* ?-1395147886204.jpg