Looking for extended battery and case with holster that will fit.

Mike Gratton

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
The title basically says it all. I'm looking for an extended battery, thinking 6400mah or greater. Also want a case with holster that will fit it. I have an oem case and holster and am satisfied with that so something similar would be good.

Thanks
Mikeg

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Anker battery are really good. I just but one but mine is a 6500 I believe. It last about 2 and a half days before charging. I just bought a hyperion tpu case. I haven't seen a case that is a holster

Posted via Android Central App

pegleg96

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Zero lemon makes an extended battery two layer case that comes with a holster. I have the Anker 6400 battery and I use a modified Otterbox Defender. I go 2-3 days without charging with my Note 3.

Sent from my SM-T310 using AC Forums mobile app

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, whats the biggest battery that will fit in the standard slot without changing the back? I get a full day out of my stock one.. so I cant justify buying a new case and getting rid of my otterbox, and I wouldnt want to change the size of the phone anyway.

Posted via Android Central App

Chucky1

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Hello, How is the Seidio 4800 mAh extended battery with a case and holster? Does it really extend battery life for a day? How bulky is it?
On Amazon battery+holster cost close to $70. Is it worth that much $? Thanks

Sorry, just saw this. My AT&T last about 14-15 hours due to lack of signal where I work. Verizon phone lasts about 36 hours or more. Adds a little weight and good protection.