- 2 Posts
Charge only option?!
So I have the Galaxy Note 3 and until today everything has worked fine when plugged into the computer to charge. Now it won't enter the charge only mode and has been plugged in for 4 hours and only charged about 15%. Can someone please help me figure out how to get it set up to only charge my phone when plugged in?! please and thanks
- 03-17-2014, 06:15 PM #2
Re: Charge only option?!
When plugged into the computer, swipe down on the notification bar to toggle charge only mode. Also I would suggest that you restart the phone
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- By Takeo Mori in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 06-11-2014, 07:39 AM
- By Chuckl in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 06:40 PM
- By masterking32 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2014, 03:29 PM
- By Hugo Barbosa in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2014, 10:04 AM
- By Kunalya in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 12:37 AM