thank you Samsung! Thank you Samsung!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I registered my Note3 when I got it. I received a coupon for 50% off any accessory. Chose a case. Just last week they sent me another coupon...got another case. Received today and with it was a package of TecTiles. A gift! Sweet!!

Posted via Android Central App

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I registered my Note3 when I got it. I received a coupon for 50% off any accessory. Chose a case. Just last week they sent me another coupon...got another case. Received today and with it was a package of TecTiles. A gift! Sweet!!

Thanks for reminding me about the 50% coupon. ....I need a charging dock and.....something. Smile

Sent from MY BLACK G'NOTE3

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Just go on their website. Can register any Samsung product. Have registered my tablets as well.

jmcu

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I thought it was cool too with the coupon, but it's only good for anything under $50.
And anything on their site under $50 you can get elsewhere for 1/2 the price..

Sent from my Note 3

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Not authentic cases. If authentic Samsung doubt that very highly. I have looked. I do get a corporate discount. I only use manufacturer products. Won't use 3rd party.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was cool too with the coupon, but it's only good for anything under $50.

Sent from my Note 3

I've used the coupon on every Samsung phone since the S3 and got the spare battery charging system each time. I get it shipped for under $30. I have never seen that anywhere for that price.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have (2) Samsung 50% off codes, if anyone is interested send me a PM they are good until May 28th. I won't post them here but the first two PM's I get can have them.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Fyi, if they are like the old codes, then they aren't unique codes

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

Sent from my Note 3

The charger with spare battery is 49.99 list

Signtist

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I do and I will PM You one tomorrow when I am at my laptop. I still have a second one for anyone that could use it.

Hey Raptor
I appreciate it but I just bought a Note3 and received two free codes yesterday. Maybe someone else will be able to use it. Thanks

Sent from my stupid smartphone

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear and if anyone wants them they are still available. Did you get a Note 3 on Verizon or AT&T? I am on the fence and want the S5 for the latest in tech but want the Note 3 for the bigger screen and RAM, the processor isn't a huge jump but I would rather get it now and be ready to upgrade in 6-7 months.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

Sent from my Note 3
That's how I felt too! I got the coupon when I registered a year ago, but I too found the same items (just as good/same/or better) at other places for less $$$$

Santoj

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I am purchase Galay Note 3 (Verizon) in Amazon.com , The Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon) is perfect for someone who wants a smartphone and a tablet, but doesn't want to splurge on both, let me start by saying the design of the Note 3 is highly improved over the Note 2, the screen is now .2 inches bigger and full 1080 p, also the display is much brighter, the new faux leather back is awesome, I see some reviews knocking it but I'm not sure why, it's gives it a grippy yet premium feel while still giving you access to the battery and sd card, while I love all aluminum smartphones, I don't like that you can't open them up to change out the battery, this phone is jam packed with many features, some of which don't work well and feel gimmicky such as smart stay, and smart scroll, it takes a while to go through the settings to configure it to your liking, this phone is certainly not for everyone, it's large size makes pocketability tough. The stylus feature is cool, for me it comes in handy when I'm out and about and suddenly need to jot something down. This phone is seriously fast for web browsing, and the multi window feature definitely comes in handy, for instance when comparing prices on products from different websites side by side. The camera is just ok, with the right lighting pictures look great, I'm disappointed in the lack of optical image stabilization, overall there is no better phablet on the market.

Pros- 1080p, stylus, great battery life, fast processor, screen size.

Cons- Camera needs some improving, size not for everyone. i am now upgrade android kitkat. I love u Galaxy Note 3.

SPEEDY DELIVERY IN 2 DAYS AS PROMISED! PHONE DELIVERED IN PERFECT CONDITION w/ALL PARTS! NO SCRATCHES! Thanks Amazon.com

w.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670