Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Jude526
  • 1 Post By Jude526
  • 1 Post By Jude526
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default thank you Samsung! Thank you Samsung!

I registered my Note3 when I got it. I received a coupon for 50% off any accessory. Chose a case. Just last week they sent me another coupon...got another case. Received today and with it was a package of TecTiles. A gift! Sweet!!

Posted via Android Central App
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Default Re: thank you Samsung! Thank you Samsung!

Quote Originally Posted by Jude526 View Post
    I registered my Note3 when I got it. I received a coupon for 50% off any accessory. Chose a case. Just last week they sent me another coupon...got another case. Received today and with it was a package of TecTiles. A gift! Sweet!!

Thanks for reminding me about the 50% coupon. ....I need a charging dock and.....something. Smile

Sent from MY BLACK G'NOTE3
    Thanked by:

So how do you register your phone? I don't believe I ever saw anything about registering mine.

Deb from my Note 3
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Just go on their website. Can register any Samsung product. Have registered my tablets as well.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
    Thanked by:
    dc5_k20z1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyKids View Post
    So how do you register your phone? I don't believe I ever saw anything about registering mine.

Deb from my Note 3
    I think you have 30 days to register from the date of purchase. The 50% coupon is good for 90 days from date of purchase

Nice!

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
    Thanked by:

I thought it was cool too with the coupon, but it's only good for anything under $50.
    And anything on their site under $50 you can get elsewhere for 1/2 the price..

Sent from my Note 3
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Not authentic cases. If authentic Samsung doubt that very highly. I have looked. I do get a corporate discount. I only use manufacturer products. Won't use 3rd party.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
    sforsyth01 likes this.

Global Posts
    810 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jmcu View Post
    I thought it was cool too with the coupon, but it's only good for anything under $50.

Sent from my Note 3
    I've used the coupon on every Samsung phone since the S3 and got the spare battery charging system each time. I get it shipped for under $30. I have never seen that anywhere for that price.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    5,206 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

I have (2) Samsung 50% off codes, if anyone is interested send me a PM they are good until May 28th. I won't post them here but the first two PM's I get can have them.
    Thanked by:

Trying to figure out how to PM from my tab. Do you still have a discount code? Thanks

Fyi, if they are like the old codes, then they aren't unique codes

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    beh

Global Posts
    599 Global Posts

Sent from my Note 3
    The charger with spare battery is 49.99 list
    Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V
    Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V
    Galaxy Note 8 SGH-1467
    Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P900

I don't understand what the Tec Tiles are. What do they do?

Global Posts
    5,206 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by Signtist View Post
    Trying to figure out how to PM from my tab. Do you still have a discount code? Thanks

I do and I will PM You one tomorrow when I am at my laptop. I still have a second one for anyone that could use it.

Global Posts
    5,206 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by laurmyer View Post
    I don't understand what the Tec Tiles are. What do they do?
    They are NFC Stickers that can be programmed with a galaxy device with a tap and NFC on you can program a set of commands to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    I do and I will PM You one tomorrow when I am at my laptop. I still have a second one for anyone that could use it.
    Hey Raptor
    I appreciate it but I just bought a Note3 and received two free codes yesterday. Maybe someone else will be able to use it. Thanks

Sent from my stupid smartphone

Global Posts
    5,206 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Glad to hear and if anyone wants them they are still available. Did you get a Note 3 on Verizon or AT&T? I am on the fence and want the S5 for the latest in tech but want the Note 3 for the bigger screen and RAM, the processor isn't a huge jump but I would rather get it now and be ready to upgrade in 6-7 months.

Sent from my Note 3
    That's how I felt too! I got the coupon when I registered a year ago, but I too found the same items (just as good/same/or better) at other places for less $$$$

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

I am purchase Galay Note 3 (Verizon) in Amazon.com , The Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon) is perfect for someone who wants a smartphone and a tablet, but doesn't want to splurge on both, let me start by saying the design of the Note 3 is highly improved over the Note 2, the screen is now .2 inches bigger and full 1080 p, also the display is much brighter, the new faux leather back is awesome, I see some reviews knocking it but I'm not sure why, it's gives it a grippy yet premium feel while still giving you access to the battery and sd card, while I love all aluminum smartphones, I don't like that you can't open them up to change out the battery, this phone is jam packed with many features, some of which don't work well and feel gimmicky such as smart stay, and smart scroll, it takes a while to go through the settings to configure it to your liking, this phone is certainly not for everyone, it's large size makes pocketability tough. The stylus feature is cool, for me it comes in handy when I'm out and about and suddenly need to jot something down. This phone is seriously fast for web browsing, and the multi window feature definitely comes in handy, for instance when comparing prices on products from different websites side by side. The camera is just ok, with the right lighting pictures look great, I'm disappointed in the lack of optical image stabilization, overall there is no better phablet on the market.

Pros- 1080p, stylus, great battery life, fast processor, screen size.

Cons- Camera needs some improving, size not for everyone. i am now upgrade android kitkat. I love u Galaxy Note 3.

SPEEDY DELIVERY IN 2 DAYS AS PROMISED! PHONE DELIVERED IN PERFECT CONDITION w/ALL PARTS! NO SCRATCHES! Thanks Amazon.com

Glad to hear and if anyone wants them they are still available. Did you get a Note 3 on Verizon or AT&T? I am on the fence and want the S5 for the latest in tech but want the Note 3 for the bigger screen and RAM, the processor isn't a huge jump but I would rather get it now and be ready to upgrade in 6-7 months.
    Hey raptor007, still have the codes? I would like to get a dock and 50% off would be great. Had I known about the discount codes and registering in 30 days I would have done so.

ROM
    Stock FP5

Great info! Just did and got the 50% coupon, sweet!

I got it on Verizon. I just picked up the Note Tab 10.1 2014 too. WiFi version. It is taking forever to learn all these things can do. One step at a time I guess.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    5,206 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Default Re: thank you Samsung!Thank you Samsung!

Quote Originally Posted by Borarjti View Post
    Hey raptor007, still have the codes? I would like to get a dock and 50% off would be great. Had I known about the discount codes and registering in 30 days I would have done so.

I do and I just sent you the last code I had.

Global Posts
    5,206 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Default Re: thank you Samsung!Thank you Samsung!

If you register your phone on the Samsung site you should get an email with in a few minutes. Its an ongoing promotion they do to drive accessory sales.