- 41 Posts
[HELP]De La Vega Issue
So before I installed CWM on my recovery, not realizing that the SM-N900V won't let you use a custom recovery, and I flashed my Note back to stock firmware with Odin so I could get my recovery back. Now I'm wanting to root with De La Vega instead of vroot, like I did last time. I created the file in cygwin and I flashed it with Odin but right near the end in Odin it pops up FAIL. The same on my phone too. I was wondering why this is and how can I fix it?
- 03-19-2014, 07:29 PM #2
- 134 Posts
Re: [HELP]De La Vega Issue
Once done...you can install safestrap recovery, it too works fine.
May I also suggest that once you have root, that you rename the file /etc/security/otacerts.zip to /etc/security/otacerts.zip.BAK
That should prevent any OTA from being forced on you. OTAs are typically not compatible with rooted phones.
Sent from my Note 3 via Tapatalk
- By rodgerthatz97 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2014, 12:42 AM
- By mhinc in forum Telus Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 03-25-2014, 08:01 PM
- By blackberriquero in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2014, 11:40 AM
- By PConly11 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 03-20-2014, 01:43 AM
- By sdc1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:57 PM