- 5 Posts
Verizon Note 3: Somebody please help contact problems
Hello I have a question. I just purchased a galaxy note 3 and transferred my iPhone contacts using Google. Now all my contacts have plus signs in front of the numbers and I cannot dial from out my contacts I have to manually dial can someone help me with this
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-19-2014 at 08:32 PM.
- 03-19-2014, 07:29 PM #2
- 214 Posts
Re: Somebody please help contact problems
On your pc go to Google contacts and I believe there is a place to check USA or foreign countries...this is the only place I have seen to edit in a plus sign or 1+ etc....I hope you can do it for all at once. I am not at my pc and you can't edit from phone so I am trying to recall as best I can for you...good luck.
- By The John Silver in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2014, 05:34 PM
- By zoneweb in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 09:43 PM
- By Christian Cugini in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:33 PM
- By indiecognition in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:31 PM
- By Max Tilt in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:23 PM