Is it possible to get Flash Player on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3?

jlbattagli

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Since Adobe no longer supports Flash on Android devices, you will have to try sideloading it. One of the downloads at the link below should do you:

Archived Flash Player versions

I used version 11.1.115.81 (near the bottom of the page) on my phone, but your mileage may vary. It's a starting point at least.

jweimn

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Yea side load as the person mentioned above and then just make sure you use a browser that will support the plugin. Chrome doesn't but the default Internet browser I am fairly certain does.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

CarrierPigeon

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
It's been a long time since Adobe stopped supporting Android.

Unfortunately, there are a LOT of websites that still use Flash. I still encounter major bank and airline websites that require Flash and no, they don't have mobile version so their websites. I sideload Flash and it's work. However, I still don't get it.... do I blame Adobe, Google, or the webmasters who still use Flash?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Since Adobe no longer supports Flash on Android devices, you will have to try sideloading it. One of the downloads at the link below should do you:

Archived Flash Player versions

I used version 11.1.115.81 (near the bottom of the page) on my phone, but your mileage may vary. It's a starting point at least.

This. You can sideload an old version and then use something (like dolphin browser) to use flash on websites.

I've done this and use it to watch videos from Amazon Prime on my phone :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci