Note Card Google Now

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has found out how to have "next appointmen"t show in google now...I have researched it and not found an answer. Many threads show an appointment card choice but in google noww on my phone it shows no choice for that and no place to add new cards besides the few options it offers for sports teams etc...if any one has a solution please let me know.
I have tried adding word appointment to calendar event and location of event and still nothing...thanks in advance.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If you are using Google calendar it should pick it up as it gets near the appointment.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I have 5 calendars including Google and it never shows up on Google Now. I wish it did.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I am using calengoo synced with google calendar and installed the ggole calendar app on my phone just to be safe so I can use either or both but they sync and are checked in each others calendar list. It seems if google now can pick up on key words in your email that it should be able to pick up one word in calendar...that word being appointment...I mean really its one word and I dedicated a whole calendar selection called Appointment.

NOW can tell me if I am renting a car or taking a plane trip and send me cards before I read the email on my plans, but can't single out the word Appointment...This would make the program so mmuch more useful.

Is it so muc to ask for a card that says...you have an appointment tomorrow at 9 a.m.
I know I can set reminders, but those can get cleared away by accident when notifications start getting full.

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Yes that exactly how do you get it to work because I have tried everything I could find on the internet and from Google and I get no where...step by step instructions and settings would be great if you have the time.

phillyphill

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok here goes nothing. uploadfromtaptalk1395975293958.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395975303739.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395975313121.jpg

And I just made a quick entry. As you can see I'm not having lunch at 5. But I just wanted to test it out for yall.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Thankyou so much for this...It did not however bring up this menu on my phone. I got his ...

I then went to the setting in google settings from app drawer, it is a G with a gear next to it and got to this menu...

I hit the phone menu button and that little sub menu showed up and I hit clear app data as I was gonna uninstall and reinstall anyway if it didn't work...
Finally I got this...

I still don't get the same initial menu you do when I open everything which annoys me, but now that I have appointments showing up I am afraid to mess with an uninstall etc.

Thank you tons for your time trying to help and I hope if this menue does't appear for others my solution might help...hava agreat day :)

phillyphill

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1396017443140.jpg
Go to the stock calendar and hit the menu button and then go there. And see if your calendar are checked. I noticed that when I unchecked my Gmail one I lost the option to show its appointments on Google now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Yep, all are checked...your phone still has different pages than mine and I have the smn900v I don't get it. At least it is working after clearing apps in google now settings.