Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default pic gallery failure

When i take a video or picture i can not replay the video or half the time the pictures i take will not view. It started when i downloaded titanium backup. I am not rooted so i deleted it. I am kinda new to android. Touchwiz staryed to fail all the time so i installed go launcher. Someone please help me. I need my cam.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: pic gallery failure

I might suggest to clear cache in recovery and if that doesn't work perhaps a factory data reset.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

I had the same problem - in my case, it turned out to be the SD card. Are you storing your images on your SD card? If you are...

I went thru 5 different SD cards before I got one that worked without corrupting the images. I ended up buying a Samsung-branded SD card, and that's what I've been using without an issue for several months now. ALL of the other cards I had (Lexar, Sandisk, A-Data, etc) all ended up with corrupted images. If you put your SD card on a desktop/laptop computer, you can easily see if the images are corrupted.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by bertsirkin View Post
    I had the same problem - in my case, it turned out to be the SD card. Are you storing your images on your SD card? If you are...

I went thru 5 different SD cards before I got one that worked without corrupting the images. I ended up buying a Samsung-branded SD card, and that's what I've been using without an issue for several months now. ALL of the other cards I had (Lexar, Sandisk, A-Data, etc) all ended up with corrupted images. If you put your SD card on a desktop/laptop computer, you can easily see if the images are corrupted.
    Thanks for that. I copied my sd card and when i re inserted it it defaulted to the card. Thank you so much

Posted via Android Central App