Service Codes *#0*# etc?
I have seen a couple of youtube videos of using service codes to access information about the phone. This does not seem to work on my Verizon Note 3!
Anyone know anything about this?
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size does matter!"
- 04-02-2014, 04:15 PM #2
- 04-02-2014, 04:15 PM #3
- 04-02-2014, 04:40 PM #4
Re: Service Codes *#0*# etc?
Who might that be?
But yes Verizon disabled the codes. Access to the hidden menu was also disabled in the update. If you don't have the latest update then you can use "advanced signal status" app to go to the hidden menu
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- 04-02-2014, 05:09 PM #5
- 04-02-2014, 05:47 PM #7
- By Modochi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 9Last Post: 11-12-2014, 01:50 PM
- By ShoelerDroid in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2014, 05:37 PM
- By vamp07 in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 05:23 PM
- By blademael in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2014, 09:06 AM
- By tansctansc in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2014, 09:55 AM