- 10 Posts
Silencing Apps that turn notification volume back up to previous level.
I looked around for a thread on this subject and if I missed it please feel free to point me in the right direction. I love my Note 3 but the one thing driving me nuts is finding a silencing app that will return my notification volume to what it was before it silences. All the apps I have tried either do not turn it back up or turns it all the way. It sometimes will not turn my ringer back up either. I read somewhere this is a issues with 4.1? I mean really android I don't want my notification volume always the same level as my ringtone thats just stupid. Is there an app I am missing that might work? I have tried Silent Time which will not turn it back up at all and Locale which ties it to the ringer volume but even that messes up sometimes. I believe they are the ones who said android does not allow ringtone and notification sounds to be separated anymore. Why mess with such a basic need?? Grr sorry just frustrated. Thanks for any help!
- 04-03-2014, 02:56 PM #2
Re: Silencing Apps that turn notification volume back up to previous level.
Take a look at Profile Scheduler. There is a free version to use which may resolve your issues and a paid version with additional features. I use it to create several profiles depending on my situation.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Note 8.0.
- 04-04-2014, 09:55 AM #3
- 304 Posts
- By DavidJ726 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 9Last Post: 09-20-2014, 09:42 AM
- By clitrenta in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2014, 10:36 PM
- By JerseyErnie in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 04-04-2014, 09:53 AM
- By 3snakes in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 04-03-2014, 10:13 PM
- By ShakD2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 01:44 PM