Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default clip case for new wireless charger back

Just got the wireless charger back for my Note 3. Has anyone found a good clip ( for the belt use ) case that that back fits. It is a little thicker that the standard back.
    Thanks
    Harvey
    DNA-Verizon

Default Re: clip case for new wireless charger back

I think I know what your asking.
    I use the Seidio clip holster but I buy just the holster that they make for their Surface case. I am not a huge fan of their cases but love the belt clip holsters. I typically use a different case and it works just fine. So my theory is that if are using the extended battery back the holster designed for use with the Surface case should work.
    Tell you what, if you buy the Surface holster and it does not work I will buy it from you. I could always use a spare.
    Amazon.com: Seidio SURFACE Holster for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Let me know.

Default Re: clip case for new wireless charger back

I don't have the wireless charger back, but I do have a 6400mah battery on my Note 3, which makes it thicker. I use this case: New Brown Leather Belt Clip Holster Pouch Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 1 2 3 | eBay - it fits with the original battery and with the larger battery without any problems.