Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default No longer auto learning words

Hi everyone! I deleted one word from my "learned words list" as I was typing it out and since then my Note 3 will no longer learn words. Matter of fact, everything that it was previously learned it's forgotten... anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks in advance!

Default Re: No longer auto learning words

Have you tried using a different keyboard such as Swiftkey? I would recommend that over the stock keyboard. If you don't like Swiftkey, then you should check out Google Keyboard.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for the reply. My only issue with the Swiftkey is that it doesn't have the stock keyboard emojis. =/

I am having the same issue. All of a sudden my phone doesn't remember any of the GREAT words I taught it. FARTS is now FACT or FAST. it's a VERY turn of events

Have you had any luck RE-teaching your phone?

ROM
    Shiny

I have had this happen on my Note 3 multiple times. The only way I can fix it is to clear remote and personal data under predictive text in the settings for the Samsung keyboard. Then I have to retype all the words I want saved. This is a pain. I know that I will not do it again. Next time it happens I'm just switching to the Google keyboard.

THE SOLUTION...from NCTexasGirl4048...

I tried this over a week ago and it has worked PERFECTLY ever since, enjoy...

I think I may have found a solution. I recently had the same problem w/ my samsung galaxy s4 Active. I went into settings. I then hit the settings tool icon beside samsung keyboard. Made sure predictive text was on. I actually clicked it off then back on. Then I clicked on the word predictive text and under personalization there are a few learn options. I clicked learn from messages and learn from contacts. I just sent a message and it seemed to fix it! Please let me know if this helps any of ya'll!