Do the latest Note 3's from Verizon still have that wobbly home button?

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
My phone is fairly new and yes the button seems a little loose...that is why I use a slide up home button replacement...note I hardly ever have to push that button. It is called "swipe home"

smhism

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
My home button wobbles a little. Got it back near the end of February. Never realized that it was considered a problem though.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
My phone is fairly new and yes the button seems a little loose...that is why I use a slide up home button replacement...note I hardly ever have to push that button. It is called "swipe home"

Nice! Seems like there truly is an app for everything! Thanks for sharing this one!

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Maybe we a just not used to a button at all and that's why it seems a lil loose... It doesn't wigg;e around a lot it just feels as if it could nreak easily ....even tho I know many people have used these phones for a long time and not had an issue. I didn't like the physical buttons on any of my phones and replaced them with a new phone as soon as I could...luckily for me there aare options with this phone becaus ethat button is the only thing I didn't really care for besides all the bloatware. I also istalled Gravity Screen so I dont have to use the power button...it works great and uses gravity and proximity sensor to turn screen on and off.
I do have the glass screen protector and the gel button they attached to home button does make it seem more sturdy also.

Wanted to add that swipe up can give you alittle trouble while tap typing if you use the swipe up from bottom middle, choice...but I swipe so not a lot of issues at all...or just chose a different swipe area.

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I had a sticky power button that I returned but the home button works well.

Sent by a drunk from a library

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Mine's a touch crooked. But not loose.

So, you wouldn't want to invest your money with it, but you wouldn't mind your 16 year old son going out with it.

Posted via Android Central App

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Bought 2 in September and bought 1 at the beginning of the year - none have wobbly/loose home buttons. (Verizon).

Posted via Android Central App

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Is the wobble/looseness being felt or noticed measurable in fractions of a millimeter? I don't have the problem, so trying to better visualize what this is all about.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Still no wobble

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy