- 164 Posts
How well does Pocket play with the Note 3?
Hello all. I tried searching for this but nothing came up. I switched over to a Note 3 from the Razr Maxx where Pocket was next to unusable.The issue with the Maxx was a storage issue when the Maxx updated to 4.0 that kept android.process.media running after a restart of the device. My question is, has anyone had any issues with Pocket not playing nicely with the Note 3? I really liked Pocket and would like to use it again, but I'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger.
- 04-10-2014, 01:25 PM #2
- 851 Posts
Re: How well does Pocket play with the Note 3?
I am using it and don't have any big issues. The only problem I have encountered is if I quickly pocket 2 links the pop-up menu on the bottom of the screen dies not go away. I FC pocket to make it go away.
I recommend installing it and trying out out for a couple days.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
- 04-15-2014, 12:10 PM #3
- 04-16-2014, 02:24 PM #4
- By Ushkalka Mob in forum Android GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2014, 01:10 AM
- By JOEY NEAT in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 33Last Post: 04-13-2014, 05:13 PM
- By JD-1978 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 11Last Post: 04-12-2014, 05:36 PM
- By notedude3 in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2014, 09:55 AM
- By gdstudiogame in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:39 AM