Syncing photos with TabPro 12.2

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if there was a way to sync pictures I take with my Note 3 with the TabPro 12.2? I thought I saw somewhere there was but cant remember. I cant stand Apple products but I know my mothers phone and tablet does this. As soon as she takes a picture with one it shows up on the other by itself. Thanks in advance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to Google Settings>Google+, and turn on Automatic Backup. This will automatically backup any photos to your Google+ Photos, and can be seen on any other device logged into the same Google account (and connected to the web).

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering if there was a way to sync pictures I take with my Note 3 with the TabPro 12.2? I thought I saw somewhere there was but cant remember. I cant stand Apple products but I know my mothers phone and tablet does this. As soon as she takes a picture with one it shows up on the other by itself. Thanks in advance.

Google photos app will do it automatically. Samsung link on both will allow that too also drop box you get 50 gb free with the new tablet. Sey photos up there on both and done

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
With Samsung Link will it auto update to any device on any type of network be it cellular or WiFi? Also if not, if I use the google+ option it will also save all photos to google+ right? Something I really never do.

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
It will be available to view once on the same network. Drop box or vzw c loud once it's uploaded you're good to on any cloud active device

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

walcolm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I think the Google plus option is fantastic. Pictures copy over quite easily and you're still covered if you choose to move to another Android brand. With Samsung link, you're limited to only Samsung products

Sent from my SM-P900 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888