Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default rooted my Note 3, but not sure what i can do with it. (not plannign to flash roms)

I rooted my Note 3, but I'm not really sure what else I can do with it. I'm not planning to flash roms or anything like that.

I mainly rooted it so I could usd AFwall app to prevent apps from accessing the internet. This app require root. It works great now that I have root.

Are there other "interesting" and "useful" apps that require root?

Thanks!

Default Re: rooted my Note 3, but not sure what i can do with it. (not plannign to flash roms)

Yes but till you have a need I wouldn't just dapple with root.

Default Re: rooted my Note 3, but not sure what i can do with it. (not plannign to flash roms)

You could use titanium backup to freeze or uninstall the bloatware and you could also overclock.

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk 2

There's a mod to restore underlining spelling errors I would love to try but was hoping for a well known developer to post a safe exploit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2