The clip that holds my Note 3 in the belt clip holster broke yesterday. I am taking about the piece that fits on to the center of the case. It has been hard to unlatch from day one & yesterday day I had it in my shirt pocket & it broke when I went to take the phone out of the holster. So much for that 50.00. I am sure Otterbox will replace it but that seems to be the weak link in the Defender case. The Otterbox Defender case holster for my Note 2 broke to.

Posted via Android Central App
    04-26-2014 07:59 PM
    I put Otterboxes on all my phones and I pretty much throw the holster away evertime. Some do snap back in but after a few times it's over.

04-26-2014 08:40 PM
    The clip that holds my Note 3 in the belt clip holster broke yesterday. I am taking about the piece that fits on to the center of the case. It has been hard to unlatch from day one & yesterday day I had it in my shirt pocket & it broke when I went to take the phone out of the holster. So much for that 50.00. I am sure Otterbox will replace it but that seems to be the weak link in the Defender case. The Otterbox Defender case holster for my Note 2 broke to.

Mine broke also.

04-26-2014 08:49 PM

Yea otter box will replace it. They are very good about that stuff
    04-27-2014 01:50 AM
    I actually broke the holster on one of my older phone that I had a defender case on.. I called them told them what happened they had a new holster within the week.

04-27-2014 10:36 AM
    The phone is heavy and sometimes it is better to have it in the holster so it want weight your shirt pocket down like when you are a little dresser.

04-27-2014 08:17 PM
    Be prepared. They takes weeks to send another out.

05-08-2014 09:43 PM
    alright so I would really like to load your rom but haven't been able to find a download link... If you could send me a download link that would be cool.

Thanks
    Not necessarily... They have gotten mine to me in just under a week (twice)

Sent from Portland Oregon using my Samsung galaxy s5 on Verizon
    05-08-2014 09:59 PM