- 7 Posts
Deactivate Voice in Internet Browser
I've had my Note 3 for about 3 months. I've used the stock Internet browser almost exclusively although I also have Chrome and Dashlsne browsers. Suddenly in the past couple days Internet browser presents a voice guide, "loading page" and "page loaded." I have not found any settings to deactivate this feature. A search of these forums suggest turning off the Talk Back option in Accessibility settings, which I did. And which I never turned on t I begin with. But the voice guide persists. Any suggestions how to get rid of this little annoyance? Any suggestions how it got activated unintentionalky? I like the stock browser but won't use it if the voice guide persists.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-30-2014, 10:25 PM #2
Re: Deactivate Voice in Internet Browser
I had this problem just the other day. I found out that lastpass was the cause for me. I enabled the auto login feature found in accessibility under talkback and I got the voice in the browser also. I disabled the feature and it stopped.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
- By slamtastic in forum Developer Beta TestingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2015, 03:27 AM
- By taeisme in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 195Last Post: 09-15-2014, 06:22 AM
- By basspig in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2014, 11:41 AM
- By CompMan2012 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2014, 08:18 AM
- By Buckot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 05:59 PM