Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default FoxFi now works perfectly for Verizon Note 3 that has OTA Android 4.4 Kit Kat update.... but

FoxFi now works perfectly for Verizon Note 3 that has OTA Android 4.4 Kit Kat update....
    (this is according to the developer of FoxFi app.... they said all Verizon Samsung phones
    with OTA Android 4.4 Kit Kat update will work fine)

but correct me if I'm wrong, but Verizon has released no such update for the Note 3?
    or am I wrong?

Default Re: FoxFi now works perfectly for Verizon Note 3 that has OTA Android 4.4 Kit Kat update.... but

There's a leaked version.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    371 Global Posts

Default Re: FoxFi now works perfectly for Verizon Note 3 that has OTA Android 4.4 Kit Kat update.... but

Quote Originally Posted by CarrierPigeon View Post
    FoxFi now works perfectly for Verizon Note 3 that has OTA Android 4.4 Kit Kat update....
    (this is according to the developer of FoxFi app.... they said all Verizon Samsung phones
    with OTA Android 4.4 Kit Kat update will work fine)

but correct me if I'm wrong, but Verizon has released no such update for the Note 3?
    or am I wrong?
    Yes but the Verizon s4 has the official update so if they got it to work on that it'll work on the note 3 version whenever it's released. It sent really a sign it'll be soon unfortunately though

I have been getting the update forced on my VZW Note 3 for a week now...I ended up putting my sim card back in my rooted S3 until I just saw the news that foxfi now supports kitkat on many(not all) models that updated to kitkat(via foxfi website)

I installed FoxFi and have VZW KitKat and it does not work via bluetooth or WiFi.

While typing this my wife and daughter are both using my Foxfi wifi signal from my VZW Kit Kat Note3. Works like a charm.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by BBSeattle View Post
    While typing this my wife and daughter are both using my Foxfi wifi signal from my VZW Kit Kat Note3. Works like a charm.
    oh.. I must be doing something wrong then... I can't get FoxFi via wifi to work on my stock Verizon Note 3 with Kit Kat. Guess I'll have to try install it again. It worked perfectly before the Kit Kat update.