Can't log into any state websites

shuckybucky

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I got my note 3 about 4 months ago. At first I could get to state of Texas websites and log in but the past month I can't. I get to the website but can't log in. I'm a state employee and have access to these websites. I use the external portal to for microsoftonline but when I put my log in information in it just stays on the log in screen. No error message is given. Same thing happens when I use the Texas attorney general website. I get to the public access and put my log in I found and it redirects back to the log in page with no error message. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to fix this? Also does Verizon note have voice mail that comes in text? My friends does through A&T but I can't find it on my phone.
Thank you,
Android Virgin

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central :)
Have you tried a different browser? I recently started having trouble with Chrome and my university's site. Works fine on others though, and haven't been able to get it working again :(

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
You might talk with your employer and/or their website team. They may have implemented something that's blocking cell phone use or a change due to the Heartbleed Bug. Check with other employees to see if they're having trouble which would help determine if it's the site or your phone.

Deb from my Note 3