All connectivity drops for a second, hotspot drops; data sometimes slows and requires a restart
Occasionally, my Note 3 will lose all connectivity for a second. Which isn't really a problem in and of itself but then it also disconnects my hotspot which is annoying, and will not auto re-engage. I have to manually re-engage the hotspot. I am using the stock hotspot app, and have a paid subscription for hotspot.
Also sometimes particularly at peak times, the data connection would slow down and I will have to restart the phone for it to restore it's speed. This usually happens when I am using large amounts of data, after 10gb or so.
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- By jbuck886 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 12-03-2014, 11:44 PM
- By GANote3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:58 AM
- By Relgoshan in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2014, 11:38 AM
- By RULINGCHAOS in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2014, 02:59 AM
- By athos1974 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2014, 09:05 AM