Is Note 3 worthwhile upgrade from Note 2?

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to report that I'm very impressed with the speed of this thing. The screen feels hyper responsive with zero lag. I do run Nova Launcher, btw. Love this phone!

Sent from my beyond awesome Note 3!

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Just wanted to report that I'm very impressed with the speed of this thing. The screen feels hyper responsive with zero lag. I do run Nova Launcher, btw. Love this phone!

You will be amazed at all this phone will do! I spend a lot of time with this phone and after almost 4 months I find something new almost every day. The Note 3 is truly Amazing!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size does matter!"

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
These things are more powerful than a lot of desktops. My Note 3 is superior to my desktop in almost every way except cpu speed (3.2 vs 2.3) and overall storage, though with my 32gig sd card it's not far off. Never mind this is just a bit more portable! ;)

kiran07

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Of course i have used both. Now i am using note 3 it has screen of 5.7 inch bigger than note 2 , 1.9 GHz octa-core processor as compared to 1.6 GHz of note 2, 3 GB RAM while note 2 is having only 2 GB RAM. it has excellent camera quality of 13 mega pixel as compare to note 2. SO note 3 is available with advance version of note 2. You can check all its specification here

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Buy Galaxy Note 3, Price Features, Spec – SAMSUNG India - OVERVIEW

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
The note 2 was a great phone to me. I purchased the s4 at one point and was using that as my daily driver. After a while I regretted it because I was use to a big screen. Texting is so much easier on the note. I purchased the note 3 a few months ago. Believe me when I tell you in my personal opinion you will love the note 3. If I were you I would purchase an extended battery only if you are a heavy user like myself. This phone will accomplish everything you need it's a beast. It takes great photos and video playback looks great. People always ask me what phone I have and I tell them the note 3.

Posted via Android Central App

shastrich2005

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I had a Note 2 and I absolutely love LOVE my Note 3. You can't even compare the 2. They are definitely 2 different phones. You'd definitely see a difference. Whenever I user my husband's Note 2, it feels so ancient to me. .... no offense 😉

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

shastrich2005

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Okay folks, got it tonight! LOVE IT!! I really wasn't sure it would be that big a difference, but so far I'd say a very big difference! Thanks to all who replied here, going to be hard to sleep now!

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

I posted too late. Glad to see you went for it. You'll love it!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk